Can you help us to continue this work?
Your donation will enable those who have suffered sexual exploitation to take control of their life and choices. If you’re able and willing, don’t forget to Gift Aid your donation – 25p per £1 you donate helps!
How much will make a difference?
- £3.84 provides a health pack and hot drink for a vulnerable prostituted woman
- £17.55 will enable a volunteer to meet with a client and being able to buy them a meal as well as buying some hygiene supplies, this can be for advocacy at an appointment, or just to build friendship
- £62 funds one of our night outreach sessions supporting 6 clients
- £246 will fund our target of 4 outreach sessions for one week
- £2,717 enables us to train and support a volunteer who will provide one to one daytime outreach for a year
Here’s how you could make a difference:
Make a secure online donation – This can be done via give.net.
Set up regular monthly payments – One of the best ways of supporting our work is through a monthly donation. A GiftAided donation of £10 each month will cover the costs for a session of outreach, enabling us to support 3 clients.. This can also be set up through give.net, by selecting “Give Monthly” and choosing Rahab. Do get in touch if you have any questions!
Take part in or organise a fundraising event – This could be a marathon, cake sale, sponsored silence, or something more adventurous, like skydiving! If you’re after any other ideas you might find some inspiration on our blog post about fundraising events. Whatever you can think of, feel free to get in touch and we’ll do what we can to support your idea. By organising a fundraising event to raise valuable funds to support Rahab’s work, the event itself also helps to raise awareness of what we do, ensuring that those caught up in sex work are not forgotten. Download our sponsorship form here and let us know what you’re doing so we can let others know too!
Our commitments to you
We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and commit to following good practice in all of our fundraising activities. You can find out about our commitment to our supporters by reading Our Fundraising Promise. If you have any concerns about how we have carried out our fundraising please do let us know so that we can resolve the issue. Details of how you can go about this are found in our Fundraising Complaints Procedure.
We are also committed to protecting your personal data in line with current legislation. This is detailed within our Data Privacy Notice.