We offer a number of different services for our clients, which are all tailored to the individual’s needs. These include:
- Befriending a client, to help combat their isolation
- Visiting them in prison or hospital
- Advocating on behalf of individuals at other service meetings (e.g. probation, drugs & alcohol), appointments and court appearances
- Helping them to complete forms, for example: benefits and housing
- Collecting individuals on release from prison, assisting in their integration back into the Community
Get in touch if this is something you’d like to be involved in.